2055 NE 238th Drive   .   Wood Village OR 97060-1095   .   Phone: (503) 667-6211   .   Fax: (503) 669-8723   .   city@ci.wood-village.or.us

New Rental Owner / Landlord

We are pleased you have become a rental property owner in our community.  Feel free to stop by City Hall to become acquainted with your City management.  Please be aware that the City of Wood Village requires that you purchase an annual rental license.  Contact City Hall (503-667-6211) when you purchase property that will be used for rental purposes.  For more information about the rental license, click HERE.


Services provided by the City of Wood Village include:

  • Water, Sanitary and Storm Sewer, Street Maintenance, Street Lighting, Planning and Zoning, Building Permits, and Parks and Recreation. Please note:  If a tenant leaves without paying the sewer and water bills, the property owner is held responsible for any delinquent water and sewer fees from the rental property.  Landlords may leave the sewer and water bills in their own name if they wish. Click HERE for more information.
  • The City provides police services through a contract with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and fire service through a contract with the City of Gresham Fire Department.
  • The City does not provide garbage and recycling, phone service, electricity or gas. To find out more about accessing these services click HERE.
  • The City also does not provide schools in Wood Village. Click HERE for school information.
  • Free Mediation Services – Click Here to Learn More.