We are pleased you have become a resident of our community. Feel free to stop by City Hall to become acquainted with your City management.
Services provided by the City of Wood Village include:
- Water, Sanitary and Storm Sewer, Street Maintenance, Street Lighting, Planning and Zoning, Building Permits, and Parks and Recreation.
- The City provides police services through a contract with the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and fire service through a contract with the City of Gresham Fire Department.
- The City does not provide garbage and recycling, phone service, electricity or gas. To find out more about accessing these services click HERE.
- The City also does not provide schools in Wood Village. Click HERE for school information.
- Free Mediation Services – Click Here to Learn more.
You are welcome to attend all of the regularly scheduled monthly meetings at City Hall:
City Council Meetings
The second Tuesday of each month at 6 PM
The last Monday of each month at 6 PM (check calendar to confirm)
Although our zip code is the same as Troutdale’s, we encourage our citizens to use “Wood Village Oregon 97060” as your mailing address. Wood Village is an incorporated City and we like to proudly identify our true location.
Again, welcome to our City. We look forward to serving you and encourage your active participation in City government. To find out more about our volunteer opportunities, click HERE.